Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw with partitionwise join enabled.

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw with partitionwise join enabled.
Дата
Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw withpartition wise join enabled.  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
(2018/06/15 20:56), Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> Actually, I've
> created a patch implementing that proposal.

> But I think that patch needs more work, so I'm
> planning to post it next week.

Here is a patch for that.

* As I said upthread, the patch makes code much more simple; I removed
all the changes to setrefs.c added by the partitionwise-join patch.  I
also simplified the logic for building a tlist for a child-join rel.
The original PWJ computes attr_needed data even for child rels, and
build the tlist for a child-join by passing to build_joinrel_tlist that
data for input child rels for the child-join.  But I think that's
redundant, and it's more straightforward to apply adjust_appendrel_attrs
to the parent-join's tlist to get the child-join's tlist.  So, I changed
that way, which made unnecessary all the changes to build_joinrel_tlist
and placeholder.c added by the PWJ patch, so I removed those as well.

* The patch contains all of the regression tests in the original patch
proposed by Ashutosh.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Вложения