Re: Reviewers needed for pgjdbc pull requests

От Robert Zenz
Тема Re: Reviewers needed for pgjdbc pull requests
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I believe people (myself included) are simply not aware that them reviewing pull
requests would do any good. By definition, pull requests must be reviewed and
can only be merged by these which have the authority to do so. So it seems
superfluous when somebody like me adds a "looks good to me" comment under a PR.
It has to be checked by the merging person anyway.

For example, I can review PRs, but I'm not *that* familiar with the code base so
I can't guarantee that something doesn't slip past me that might have a large
impact.

On 15.05.2018 15:45, Dave Cramer wrote:
> There are quite a few pull requests on the github project
> https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/pulls
>
> Most of the work fall on Vladimir and I try to do some as well.
>
> I'm looking for suggestions on how to deal with this. Clearly pull requests
> become stale if they are not dealt with quickly.
>
> One thought is that if you have an existing PR that you want pushed then
> pick up another to review.
>
> I'm open to suggestions?
>
> Dave Cramer

Сообщение: Re: Reviewers needed for pgjdbc pull requests
Сообщение: Re: Reviewers needed for pgjdbc pull requests