Re: BUG #15184: Planner overestimates number of rows in empty table

От Alexey Ermakov
Тема Re: BUG #15184: Planner overestimates number of rows in empty table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks for the explanation and example.

--
Alexey Ermakov

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #15186: how get data from db files
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #15187: When use huge page,there may be a lot of hanged connections with status startup orauthentication