Re: interval->day AdjustIntervalForTypmod?

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: interval->day AdjustIntervalForTypmod?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jun 9, 2005, at 2:35 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> Hm, have you adjusted the size (typlen) shown for "interval" in
> pg_type?
> (This is of course an initdb-forcing change.)

No, I hadn't. I've done that now (editing pg_type.h and bumping the
typlen from 12 to 16) and it appears to have fixed it! Thanks.

Now on to interval_avg and friends. I am still curious about
AdjustIntervalForTypmod, if someone could fill me in, I'm all ears.

Thanks, Tom, for the pointer!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com