Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw with partitionwise join enabled.

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw with partitionwise join enabled.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(2018/02/20 18:13), Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
> Here's patchset implementing this solution.
>
> 0001 adds PVC_*_CONVERTROWTYPEEXPR to pull_var_clause() and adjusts its callers.
>
> 0002 fixes a similar bug for regular partitioned tables. The patch has
> testcase. The commit message explains the bug in more detail.
>
> 0003 has postgres_fdw fixes as outlined above with tests.

The patch 0003 doesn't applies to the latest HEAD any more, so please
update the patch.  I think this should be an open item for PG11.  My
apologizes for not having reviewed the patch in the last commitfest.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Сообщение: Re: ON CONFLICT DO UPDATE for partitioned tables
Сообщение: Re: ON CONFLICT DO UPDATE for partitioned tables