Re: [HACKERS] Add support for tuple routing to foreign partitions

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Add support for tuple routing to foreign partitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(2018/04/04 19:31), Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> Attached is an updated version of the patch set:
> * As before, patch foreign-routing-fdwapi-4.patch is created on top of
> patch postgres-fdw-refactoring-4.patch and the bug-fix patch [1].

I did a bit of cleanup and comment-rewording to patch
foreign-routing-fdwapi-4.patch.  Attached is a new version of the patch
set.  I renamed the postgres_fdw refactoring patch but no changes to
that patch.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Вложения