Re: BUG #17401: REINDEX TABLE CONCURRENTLY creates a race condition on a streaming replica

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: BUG #17401: REINDEX TABLE CONCURRENTLY creates a race condition on a streaming replica
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> On 20 Apr 2022, at 12:14, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>
> I got a patch that seems to work properly,
Cool! Can you please share it?

> with a mix of
> standby snapshots and AELs logged.
I did not succeed with my tests on this way. But probably I was doing something wrong. Or, perhaps, these tests were
encounteringsecond problem.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Query generates infinite loop
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Query generates infinite loop