Re: Is a better way to have the same result of this

От Vernon Wu
Тема Re: Is a better way to have the same result of this
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Tomasz,

I am under the impression that a primary key field is automically as a unique index. It seems to be correct after I
verifyit
with the page http://www.commandprompt.com/ppbook/index.lxp?lxpwrap=c13329%2ehtm#CREATINGANINDEX

Thanks for bringing up the question.

Vernon