Re: GiST VACUUM

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: GiST VACUUM
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

> 19 июля 2018 г., в 1:12, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> написал(а):
>
> Yeah, please, I think this is the way to go.

Here's v11 divided into proposed steps.

In second step I still use paloc's memory, but only to store two bitmaps: bitmap of internal pages and bitmap of empty
leafs.Second physical scan only reads internal pages. I can omit that bitmap, if I'll scan everything.
Also, I can replace emptyLeafs bitmap with array\list, but I do not really think it will be big.

Anyway I propose focusing on first step.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения