Re: [HACKERS] Add support for tuple routing to foreign partitions

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Add support for tuple routing to foreign partitions
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Add support for tuple routing to foreign partitions
Список pgsql-hackers
(2017/10/27 20:00), Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> Please find attached an updated version of the patch.

Amit rebased this patch and sent me the rebased version off list.
Thanks for that, Amit!

One thing I noticed I overlooked is about this change I added to
make_modifytable to make a valid-looking plan node to pass to
PlanForeignModify to plan remote insert to each foreign partition:

+               /*
+                * The column list of the child might have a different
column
+                * order and/or a different set of dropped columns than that
+                * of its parent, so adjust the subplan's tlist as well.
+               tlist = preprocess_targetlist(root,
+                                             child_parse->targetList);

This would be needed because the FDW might reference the tlist.  Since
preprocess_targetlist references root->parse, it's needed to replace
that with the child query before calling that function, but I forgot to
do that.  So I fixed that.  Attached is an updated version of the patch.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Вложения