Re: Sustained inserts per sec ... ?

От Christopher Petrilli
Тема Re: Sustained inserts per sec ... ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Apr 4, 2005 4:58 PM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Can you do:
> select relname from pg_class where relfilenode = 26488271
> and confirm that the name is the table you've been loading...

It is.

> Couldn't see all your indexes... are they still there?

Nope, I'm running a second run without the auxilary indices.  I only
have the primary key index.  So far, a quick scan with the eye says
that it's behaving "better", but beginning to have issues again.  I'll
post results as soon as they are done.

Chris
--
| Christopher Petrilli
| petrilli@gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: Sustained inserts per sec ... ?
Сообщение: Re: Sustained inserts per sec ... ?