Re: archiver process problem

От Scot Kreienkamp
Тема Re: archiver process problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Never mind, it picked up again.  It took a few hours, not sure why.

Scot Kreienkamp

skreien@la-z-boy.com

From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Scot Kreienkamp
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 11:29 AM
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: [GENERAL] archiver process problem

Hey guys,

My archive became unavailable for a short while, causing the archiver process to stop copying files out.  Now it seems to be stuck although the archive location is available again.

This is from ps –ax:  postgres: archiver process   last was 0000000100000323000000F8

How do I wake up the archiver process again so it starts copying files out, short of restarting postgres?  Running PG 8.3.7.

Thanks!

Scot Kreienkamp

skreien@la-z-boy.com