Re: [HACKERS] Minor code improvement to postgresGetForeignPlan

От Tatsuro Yamada
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Minor code improvement to postgresGetForeignPlan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Fujita-san,

> The patch looks good to me, so I'll mark this as Ready for Committer.

Thanks for reviewing my patch.

> (I'm not sure we should do the same thing to the function declaration in other places such as fdwapi.h and the
documentationfor consistency, but if so, I'd vote for leaving that for another patch.)

+1

Regards,
Tatsuro Yamada

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] CLUSTER command progress monitor
От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Bug in Physical Replication Slots (at least9.5)?