Re: links to 12 release notes broken after branching

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: links to 12 release notes broken after branching
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 9/17/19 11:53 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
> Hi,
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/release-12.html now isn't
> reachable, but for a while was the only URL we were able to hand out.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/release-12.html works fine now. There
were a few places on the site that did not have this reference.

For next year, when PG 13 Beta 1 is out, I'll be sure to just reference
/docs/13/release-13.html on all web material.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: