Issue with yum repository - python3-barman-3.7.0-1PGDG.rhel7.noarch.rpm has no gpg signature

От Benoit Bouthillier
Тема Issue with yum repository - python3-barman-3.7.0-1PGDG.rhel7.noarch.rpm has no gpg signature
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello Pg-users,

I have an issue with an unsigned rpm package (python3-barman-3.7.0-1PGDG.rhel7.noarch.rpm) within
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64repository.

I am not familiar with the mailing list system but I would want to report the issue which I belive is there since
September13.

How should I proceed?

Regards,

Benoit