Re: bytea operator bugs (was Re: [GENERAL] BYTEA, indexes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: bytea operator bugs (was Re: [GENERAL] BYTEA, indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> parts=# SELECT * from bombytea where parent_part like '02-%';

You should stop right here and investigate the reason for the crash.

> So it appears that "SELECT * from bombytea where parent_part like
> '02-%'; server closed the connection unexpectedly" somehow physically
> corrupts the index!

Hm, I'd have expected WAL recovery to fix that.  But the easiest avenue
of attack is to isolate the reason for the crash.  Please post a test
case if you want help.

Сообщение: Re: bytea operator bugs (was Re: [GENERAL] BYTEA, indexes
Сообщение: Re: bytea operator bugs (was Re: [GENERAL] BYTEA, indexes