Re: [GENERAL] DATA Integrity & Recovery

От stevenchang1213
Тема Re: [GENERAL] DATA Integrity & Recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I just finished a point in time  recovery  from a rsync physical data file backup + wal archive.
Of course it works!
You can also achieve the same goal through pg_basebackup.

By your descriptions, your vendor seems to use logical backup through pg_dump.

Anyway you can only achieve no data loss through physical backup.

Check your contract with your vendor,  file a suie if penalty term exists.

steven