how to detect the backup database every day

От son@raider.co.nz
Тема how to detect the backup database every day
Дата
Re: how to detect the backup database every day
Список pgsql-general
Hello all

I use a crontab job to backup and restore my database every midnight every
day (using pg_dump and restore...)

My cron job run well for a while. However, today I discovered that my
database was not restored for one month.

I also fix the problem as there is corruption in the script.

My question is how I can detect whether the backup or restore processes is
corrupted. I donot want that my backup database is one month old  -:(

Is there a solution around this.

If you have any experience about this please help...

Regards