Re: BUG #17849: python3-etcd Missing from the postgres common repo for RHEL8

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: BUG #17849: python3-etcd Missing from the postgres common repo for RHEL8
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Thu, 2023-03-16 at 20:24 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:

> Bug reference:      17849
> Logged by:          Brian Mask
> Email address:      brian@brianmask.com
> PostgreSQL version: 14.7
> Operating system:   Rocky 8.6
>
> Hello,
>
> I bootstrapped several clusters last week without any issue.  Today
> while
> attempting the same recipes I found python3-etcd is no longer
> available in
> the RHEL 8 common repositories causing patroni-etcd installs from the
> same
> repository to fail. The RPM is still found in both the RHEL 7 and RHEL
> 9
> varieties.
>
> Was this removal intentional?

It was not. Sorry about that. It was a result of mistake I did last
week. Apologies for the inconvenience I caused.

Fixed this one.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor