Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration

От Maga Abdurakhmanov
Тема Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I like it. Seems good to me. Works on Linux. I'm less sure for Mac OS X.

Did the system background color working on linux?

Anyways, the UI needs some more work:

 * if "Use system background color" is checked, the associated
  wxColourPickerCtrl widgets should be disabled
 * the same for "Use system foreground color"
 * "Element colour x" doesn't mean anything to our users, the text
  should be replaced with a better text (for example "SQL words",
  "Text literals", or something better)

When this is fixed, it'll be applied to the SVN (unless anyone objects).

Seems reasonable for me, i'll try to fix it.

Thanks for working on this.

--
Sincerely,
Magomed

Сообщение: Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration
Сообщение: Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration