Re: Add psql command to list constraints

От Tatsuro Yamada
Тема Re: Add psql command to list constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi David,

Thanks for your comments.

>     Okay, but you agree that there are DBAs and users who want to see the
>     list of constraints, I think.
>

> My opinion is this doesn't exist because there isn't any demand for it.

I don't know if this is a good example, but if you look at StackOverflow,
it seems that people who want to see a list of constraints appear regularly.
(The other day, I also wanted to see the list, and I arrived at this site)
Therefore, the only thing that hasn't been implemented so far is that no one
could communicate the request to -hackers, and I think there is demand.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62987794/how-to-list-all-constraints-of-a-table-in-postgresql

Regards,
Tatsuro Yamada