Re: [HACKERS] Beta for 4:30AST ... ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Beta for 4:30AST ... ?
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Beta for 4:30AST ... ?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> Not having heard anything otherwise, assume we can go Beta today, as
> planned?

Might as well --- we have open issues, but there'll always be open
issues.  I don't think anyone is still hoping to shoehorn new features
into 7.0, just bug fixes.  (Wait, does a unary-minus operator for
numeric count as a new feature ;-) ?)

I do suggest that we had better commit the current state of the rules
regress test output as the expected output, so that we don't have a
lot of confused beta-testers.  An actual fix will have to wait for
Thomas to return, but I don't think we want to put off going to beta
just because he's on vacation.