Re: The statement is re-executed (performed twice) on commit if it is declared as "cursor with hold" and the cursor is not closed yet

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: The statement is re-executed (performed twice) on commit if it is declared as "cursor with hold" and the cursor is not closed yet
Дата
Ответ на The statement is re-executed (performed twice) on commit if it isdeclared as "cursor with hold" and the cursor is not closed yet  (Rashid Abzalov <rashid.abzalov@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: The statement is re-executed (performed twice) on commit if it isdeclared as "cursor with hold" and the cursor is not closed yet  (Rashid Abzalov <rashid.abzalov@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Rashid Abzalov <rashid.abzalov@gmail.com> writes:
> The statement is re-executed on commit if it is declared as "cursor with
> hold" and the cursor is not closed yet.

That is not a bug, it's how cursors with hold work.

(Volatile functions in cursors are a pretty fraught issue all around.
I do not think we make very many guarantees about how often they'll
be executed, if you do any re-reading or re-positioning of the cursor.)

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: found unexpected null value in index
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: found unexpected null value in index