Re: Heads up: upcoming releases in all branches back to 7.2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Heads up: upcoming releases in all branches back to 7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
>> Current thought is to wrap these on Thursday for release Friday.

> What timezone is that?

Uh, we didn't set an exact time, but I was imagining Thursday
afternoon/evening north-american-east-coast time.  So maybe (very roughly)
midnight GMT.

> Also, consider that wwwmaster is down ATM, so the mirror selection stuff
> does not work. We're recommending everybody to go the UK mirrors ATM
> (because that's what was served up as static pages). Hopefully that'll
> be fixed by thursday, though.

I'm assuming the pgsql-www crowd will have some solution in place by
Friday.

> None from me other than those already sent:
> *) I'd really like to see the NT4 patch go in (SHGetFolderPath). I
> beleive it's safe.
> *) The stack size patch

Right, they're on my to-do list.  The stack size patch is just waiting
for someone to tell me whether it applies to Cygwin builds or not.