Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #14153: Unrecognized node type error when upsert is present in recursive CTE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #14153: Unrecognized node type error when upsert is present in recursive CTE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> writes:
> On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 4:11 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> And after further thought, I decided that that was penny-wise and
>> pound-foolish; it's more readable if the #define is just an independent
>> pg_config_manual.h entry.  The only work it'd save is the need to update
>> a buildfarm animal or two to add the new #define, which is not exactly
>> a huge cost.

> You also have to be aware of the new thing, which a lot of hackers
> will not be, if awareness of COPY_PARSE_PLAN_TREES is anything to go
> by.

I doubt that anybody ever enables that in manual builds anyway.
The important thing is to have at least one buildfarm animal using it,
which there soon will be.

Сообщение: Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #14153: Unrecognized node type error when upsert is present in recursive CTE
Сообщение: Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #14153: Unrecognized node type error when upsert is present in recursive CTE