Re: Updates, deletes and inserts are very slow. What can I do make them bearable?

От Brian Hirt
Тема Re: Updates, deletes and inserts are very slow. What can I do make them bearable?
Дата
Re: Updates, deletes and inserts are very slow. What can I do make them bearable?  (Tim Uckun <timuckun@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general

> There are only two tables in the query.

Tim,

No, your query is written incorrectly.  I don't understand why you come on to this list all hostile and
confrontational. Regardless, people still try to help you and then you still ignore the advice of people that are
givingyou the solutions to your problems.

--brian