Re: setting up streaming replication

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: setting up streaming replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Oct 24, 2023, at 11:31, Brad White <b55white@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you saying that once I get streaming replication set up, it quits working when I reboot the servers once a week?

Not unless the downtime is sufficiently long that the replica can't find the WAL information it needs.  You can avoid
thiswith PostgreSQL settings, but you might also consider keeping a WAL archive in a cloud storage system like S3 (it
canbe combined with backups, using a tool like pgBackRest).

Сообщение: Re: setting up streaming replication
Сообщение: Re: setting up streaming replication