Re: [HACKERS] Logical Replication WIP

От Steve Singer
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Logical Replication WIP
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/30/2016 05:53 AM, Petr Jelinek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I rebased this for the changes made to inheritance and merged in the
> fixes that I previously sent separately.

I'm not sure if the following is expected or not

I have 1 publisher and 1 subscriber.
I then do pg_dump on my subscriber
./pg_dump -h localhost --port 5441 --include-subscriptions
--no-create-subscription-slot test|./psql --port 5441 test_b

I now can't do a drop database test_b  , which is expected

but I can't drop the subscription either

test_b=# drop subscription mysub;
ERROR:  could not drop replication origin with OID 1, in use by PID 24996
 alter subscription mysub disable;
ALTER SUBSCRIPTION
drop subscription mysub;
ERROR:  could not drop replication origin with OID 1, in use by PID 24996

drop subscription mysub nodrop slot;

doesn't work either.  If I first drop the working/active subscription on
the original 'test' database it works but I can't seem to drop the
subscription record on test_b