Re: FATAL: could not reattach to shared memory (Win32)

От Shelby Cain
Тема Re: FATAL: could not reattach to shared memory (Win32)
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Wild guess on my part... could that error be the result of an attempt to map shared memory into a process at a fixed
locationthat just happens to already be occupied by a dll that Windows had decided to relocate?

Regards,

Shelby Cain

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/