Re: Problems invoking psql. Help please.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problems invoking psql. Help please.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hugh Esco <hesco@greens.org> writes:
>> postgres@biko:/home/hesco$ psql
>> env: /usr/lib/postgresql/bin/readpgenv: Permission denied
>> No database specified
>> postgres@biko:/home/hesco$ psql ggp_test
>> env: /usr/lib/postgresql/bin/readpgenv: Permission denied
>> Could not execv /usr/lib/postgresql/bin/psql

You seem to have a very bizarre setup there --- there is no such thing
as "readpgenv" in the standard Postgres distribution, and
/usr/lib/postgresql/bin/ isn't the standard place to put the executable
files either.  Perhaps the above is normal for the Debian package of
Postgres, but I'm afraid you'll have to ask the Debian packager for
help.  Nobody using other platforms is likely to be able to help...
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: