scroll bar problems after pasting text into the sql query tool

От Belbin, Peter
Тема scroll bar problems after pasting text into the sql query tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
thehorizontal scroll bar and moving it all the way over to the right, that the end of the sql query text I'd just
doingsomething else in the window, it seemed to catch on that the width was now much wider than it was previously, and
confidentialinformation and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any other
personis strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via