Request to clarify on sql_numeric datatype

От Raghavendra Reddy
Тема Request to clarify on sql_numeric datatype
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

     I have a query on sql_numeric datatype Can you please clarify on this?
      While inserting numeric data type into a table can you please let me know how you are storing the value in the database.
        Whether it  is stored as double or character or directly storing it as structure.

     I am implementing the slq_numeric datatype feature for our database and I am stuck up how to store the value in the database.
     Can you please help out regarding this.

 Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Raghavendra