Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2021-06-18 at 13:07 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at 04:37:46PM +0000, Jacob Champion wrote:
> > 1. Prep
> >
> >   0001 decouples the SASL code from the SCRAM implementation.
> >   0002 makes it possible to use common/jsonapi from the frontend.
> >   0003 lets the json_errdetail() result be freed, to avoid leaks.
> >
> > The first three patches are, hopefully, generally useful outside of
> > this implementation, and I'll plan to register them in the next
> > commitfest. The middle two patches are the "interesting" pieces, and
> > I've split them into client and server for ease of understanding,
> > though neither is particularly useful without the other.
>
> Beginning with the beginning, could you spawn two threads for the
> jsonapi rework and the SASL/SCRAM business?

Done [1, 2]. I've copied your comments into those threads with my

Thanks!
--Jacob

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/3d2a6f5d50e741117d6baf83eb67ebf1a8a35a11.camel%40vmware.com
[2] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/a250d475ba1c0cc0efb7dfec8e538fcc77cdcb8e.camel%40vmware.com

От: Jacob Champion
Сообщение: Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER