Re: meson logs environment

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: meson logs environment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2023-02-26 Su 12:59, Andres Freund wrote:
Hi,

On 2023-02-20 20:47:59 -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
I've noticed that `meson test` logs the complete environment in
meson_logs/testlog.txt. That seems unnecessary and probably undesirable for
the buildfarm client.
It doesn't seem unnecessary to me, at all. It's what you need to rerun the
test in a precise way.

Well, clearly I'm not the only person who is concerned about it - see the upstream issue Nazir referred to. In any case, I have got a procedure in my meson buildfarm client for filtering the inherited environment to accomodate this verbosity, so there's no need to do anything else here.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: tests against running server occasionally fail, postgres_fdw & tenk1
Сообщение: Re: tests against running server occasionally fail, postgres_fdw & tenk1