Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 02/05/2017 10:47 PM, Daniil Megrabyan wrote:

>> 6 февр. 2017 г., в 0:49, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> написал(а):

>>> I recommend you to check the server log.
>>> I now doubt your program really calls PQprepare() in libpq.
>>
>> Hmm, this got me to wondering.
>>
>> If I recall OS X ships with its own version of Postgres.
>>
>> Can you search for what libpq versions you might have installed on your machine?

Is there more then one version of libpq?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Daniil Megrabyan
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters