Re: [GENERAL] [OT] Postgresql and PHP

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] [OT] Postgresql and PHP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/23/2016 08:03 AM, Alessandro Baggi wrote:
> Il 23/12/2016 16:52, David G. Johnston ha scritto:
>> On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 8:44 AM, Alessandro Baggi
>> <alessandro.baggi@gmail.com <mailto:alessandro.baggi@gmail.com>>wrote:
>>
>>     $query = pg_query_params($dbcon, "SELECT count(*) from bs_ipsource
>>     where srcaddr = $1", array($ipsrc));
>>     if(!$query) { print error...}
>>
>>     I don't understand why this query fails without error. I have
>>     searched error in httpd logs and postgresql log without success.
>>
>>     from postgresql logs i get:
>>
>>     LOG:  execute <unnamed>: SELECT count(*) from bs_ipsource where
>>     srcaddr = $1
>>     DETAIL:  parameters: $1 = '192.168.1.1'
>>

>> ​You might wish to explain how you've defined "fail" since there is no
>> actual error.
>>
>> One common explanation is that the database psql is talking to, which
>> has the relevant data, is not the same database that PHP is talking to,
>> and which lacks matching data.
>>
>> You might want to fire off one or more "host machine identification"​
>> queries in both just to confirm whether this is the case.
>>
>> David J.
>>

> Hi David,
> thanks for your answer.
> I don't think that this is the problem.
> Before the reported query I've other queries to the same db on other
> tables and works without problem.

Might want to set log_statement to 'all' at least temporarily:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/runtime-config-logging.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING-WHAT

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Edmundo Robles
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Er Data Modeller for PostgreSQL
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] [OT] Postgresql and PHP