Transition from MS-SQL - Store Procedures?

От services-google@markpennell.com (Mark E. Pennell)
Тема Transition from MS-SQL - Store Procedures?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am transitioning from MS-SQL to Postgresql.  In
evaluting how to bring over MS-SQL Stored Procedures,
I have looked at the CREATE FUNCTION capability of pg.

I have a few questions

(A) does pg support IF/THEN/ELSE logic in the
created functions?  I have not seen it anywhere.

(B) does pg support anything like @@ERROR?  For instance,
I want the next sql line in the function to be
different depending of the result of the last.

Any tips are appreciated.