DBvisualizer on MacOS X

От thiemo
Тема DBvisualizer on MacOS X
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I try to connect to a PostgreSQL 7.2 db with DB-Visualizer 2.1 on
MacOS X (well , the DB is on SuSE), but get the following message:

"No suitable driver.

There is no driver that can handle a connection for the

specified URL. The most common reason is that the driver

is not in the CLASSPATH or among the list of dynamically

loaded drivers. Also check that the URL is correct spelled."

My settings are:

"Database Alias: Template1

JDBC Driver: org.postgresql.Driver

Userid

postgres

pasword *****"

I have loaded, as can be seen, the jdbc driver. But couldn't find the
file dbvis.lax to integrate it into its class path. BTW, I have
compiled postgres myself with option port 8000. Does anyone happen to
know how I can fix this?

Thx

Thiemo

--