Re: Converting postgresql.conf parameters to kilobytes

От Marko Karppinen
Тема Re: Converting postgresql.conf parameters to kilobytes
Дата
Re: Converting postgresql.conf parameters to kilobytes  (Greg Stark <gsstark@mit.edu>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Frank Wiles wrote:
>   shared_buffers = 10000     ( shared_buffers in pages )
>   shared_buffers = 100M      ( 100 MBs of shared_buffers )
>   shared_buffers = 2048K     ( 2MBs of shared_buffers )

I don't know if this is pedantic or just obsessive-compulsive,
but I think it should be MB and KB (or more properly, kB)
instead of just M and K, to distinguish from kilopages
or megapages.

mk