Re: Select Distinct Order By Array_Position

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Select Distinct Order By Array_Position
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

On Nov 26, 2018, at 12:12 PM, Mark Williams <markwillimas@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am getting an error “SELECT DISTINCT, ORDER BY expressions must appear in select list”. I am ordering by documents.id and it appears in my select list. So I am guessing the problem lies with the array. Is there any way of achieving this? Query is below.

SELECT DISTINCT documents.id, page_no FROM texts LEFT JOIN documents on documents.id=texts.doc_id WHERE doc_id IN (26194, 2345, 189) AND  (text LIKE '%RIVER%') ORDER BY array_position(ARRAY[26194, 2345, 189]::INTEGER[], documents.id)

Thanks,

Mark
__

Try put the array_position clause in the select and add documents.id to the order by?

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: