Re: Uber migrated from Postgres to MySQL

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Uber migrated from Postgres to MySQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/26/2016 02:49 PM, Rakesh Kumar wrote:
> This is an old news. They are using mysql as a nosql to store schemaless. Basically one giant blob col. And thats
wherethe role of mysql ends. The bulk of the processing will be in nosql.

That doesn't mean they didn't bring up some very good points.

JD

                         +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.

От: Rakesh Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Uber migrated from Postgres to MySQL
От: Rakesh Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Uber migrated from Postgres to MySQL