Re: MediaWiki + PostgreSQL is not ready for production?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: MediaWiki + PostgreSQL is not ready for production?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/20/2016 08:57 AM, John DeSoi wrote:

>> On Jul 18, 2016, at 11:47 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
>>
>> Drupal even tried to offer a database API so plugin developers wouldn't touch SQL directly, but too many ignored it.
>
> I have been using Drupal with PostgreSQL for more than 10 years without too many problems. Since version 7 all of
Drupalcore works with PostgreSQL and I have encountered very few non-core modules that are MySQL specific. SQLite is
alsoa core-supported database for Drupal.

Actually core has worked since 5. You are correct with 7, it is rare to
find a popular external module that does not work with PostgreSQL.

JD

> John DeSoi, Ph.D.

                         +1-503-667-4564

От: Raymond O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: MediaWiki + PostgreSQL is not ready for production?
От: Alex Ignatov
Сообщение: pg_dump without any SET command in header of output plain text sql file