Re: Inserting data a UDT in binary format using LIBPQ

От Brijesh Shrivastav
Тема Re: Inserting data a UDT in binary format using LIBPQ
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
FUNC_BINARY_FORMAT was similar to varlena struct and I thought
this is what you would get back from a detoasted argument in
recieve function but I guess it was a wrong assumption. I will
try StringInfo structure instead.

Thanks for the pointer.
Brijesh