Re: Issue with Save and Release points

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: Issue with Save and Release points
Дата
Re: Issue with Save and Release points  (<daniel.machet@accenture.com>)
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Daniel,

Doesn't your connection string contain 'Protocol=7.4-2' option?
If so, please change it to 'Protocol=7.4-1'.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

On 2016/06/17 23:28, daniel.machet@accenture.com wrote:

Thanks Takayuki,

We’ve tried with Transaction but are still seeing save points and release points in the postgres logs. Also on executing the same query on localhost (from my laptop) am getting slow performance (around 4 records per second).

We don’t see same performance drawback on inserting directly on the client

Regards

Daniel Machet

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

Accenture means Accenture (UK) Limited (registered number 4757301), registered in England and Wales with registered address at 30 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3BD.

Сообщение: Re: Issue with Save and Release points