Re: Batch Inserts: Bug in 9.4.1208? Wrong binary data format

От Radoslav Petrov
Тема Re: Batch Inserts: Bug in 9.4.1208? Wrong binary data format
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Vladimir,
Do you have a small testcase by chance that reproduces the issue?
It seems that you've missed that the original message contains an attached test case.

This is the quote from the original.
Please see my attached maven testcase to reproduce this error. If you change the driver-version in pom.xml, it is going to work.
My apologies if you've noticed this already.
--
Поздрави,       | Best regards,
Радослав Петров | Radoslav Petrov

Сообщение: Re: Batch Inserts: Bug in 9.4.1208? Wrong binary data format
Сообщение: Re: Batch Inserts: Bug in 9.4.1208? Wrong binary data format