Re: ERROR: cannot GetMultiXactIdMembers() during recovery

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: cannot GetMultiXactIdMembers() during recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Marko Tiikkaja wrote:
>> Any chance to get this fixed in time for 9.1.16?

> I hope you had pinged some days earlier.  Here's a patch, but I will
> wait until this week's releases have been tagged before pushing.

BTW, I meant to update this thread but forgot until now: these changes
did wind up included in the final tarballs for 9.2 and before, on account
of the re-wrap the next day.  In the rush to re-do the wrap, I forgot
that I should've added entries to the release notes for these commits :-(
So the documentation doesn't mention the fix, but it's there.

Сообщение: Re: Disabling trust/ident authentication configure option
Сообщение: Re: Disabling trust/ident authentication configure option