Re: More SSL crash woes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: More SSL crash woes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jeff Amiel <jamiel@istreamimaging.com> writes:
> As the proud author of this previous post:
> <a target="_blank"
>  href="http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2007-08/msg01911.php"><span
>  class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1207670543_0">http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2007-08/msg01911.php</span></a>

(Non-HTML posts are preferred on these lists)

> I never found a real answer except to disable SSL on the connections between my master and
> subscriber nodes (instead shuttling data over a secure tunnel)

The previous thread suggested that you might have a problem with
different bits of code being linked to different versions of libssl.
Did you ever resolve that?  Given the lack of other reports, I'm
pretty suspicious that it's something like that, rather than a real
bug in either slony or PG.