Re: Wiki editor request

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Wiki editor request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 06/09/2016 01:32 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> well - as said before, we are very open to better ways to do this but
> just putting more burden on the people who can grant access by having to
> read even more lists is not a very good tradeoff for me. The pgsql-www@
> charter is regarding development and organisation of the postgresql
> websites (which the wiki is clearly part of imho),
> if granting access to a previously heavily abused website which very
> high visibility in the community does not fit under "organisation" I'm
> not sure what else does...

I was thinking a Django widget would be the way to go, but since I'm not
volunteering to write one, I haven't spoken up before.

FWIW, I get so much email from -www and -slaves already that frankly a
few dozen wiki edit requests is lost in the noise.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)