Re: Wiki editor request

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: Wiki editor request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 06/09/2016 09:49 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Thu, Jun  9, 2016 at 09:44:56PM +0200, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>> On 06/09/2016 09:42 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>>> What is the long-term plan to give users write access to the wiki.  Is
>>> having requesters post to this list for everyone to see really our best
>>> option?
>>
>> we are open to better suggestions - but so far there have been no real
>> workable other solutions presented.
>
> Why would we not just create a list of people who can grant access,
> rather than posting to a public list?

because all the people how can grant access are already on this list and
they are tracking the list for other reasons anyway - if we just put up
a list of people and people start mailing those indidually would not
really scale imho - and I dont think it is worth creating
just-another-list either.

Stefan