Re: pgadmin4: Server does not launch

От Colin Beckingham
Тема Re: pgadmin4: Server does not launch
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On 08/06/16 09:57, Dave Page wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 2:46 PM, Ashesh Vashi
> <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> On Jun 8, 2016 18:53, "Colin Beckingham" <colbec@kingston.net> wrote:
>>> Thanks.  config_local.py did not exist. I created one in the "web"
>>> directory, with entries for SECRET_KEY, SECURITY_PASSWORD_SALT and
>>> CSRF_SESSION_KEY (with fabricated entry values) as detailed in the code in
>>> https://github.com/asheshv/pgadmin4/blob/master/web/pgAdmin4.py, redid
>>> qmake, make clean and make, but same result on launch of pgAdmin4. Strange
>>> that I did not see the print comment on programme's fail to see the file.
>> Did you run setup.py before launching the runtime?
> If I had to guess, there's a mis-match between the Python environment
> that the runtime is being built in, and the one Colin thinks he's
> configured.
>
> I would start by running the web-app and ignoring the runtime;
>
> 1) cd web
> 2) Create config_local.py
> 3) python pgAdmin4.py
> 4) Point the browser at the URL given

Thanks to Dave and Ashesh for comments. On further investigation I find
that I have led myself astray by having only pip for python 3 installed,
with a generic link to pip that always called pip3. So thinking myself
running python2 but getting info for python3 does not help. Likely by
the time I have this sorted out my error message will be different
again, so will post back at that time.

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: pgAdmin 4 commit: Exclude config_local.py from PIP wheels.
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: pgAdmin website commit: Ignore the svnrepo link.